Turntable Stylus Cleaning Gel - Anti-Static & Zero-Dust LP Cartridge Needle Cleaner for Turntable - Easy to Use Gel Bubble Stylus Cleaner for Record Needles - Vinyl Record Cleaning Kit Accessories
Here at Hudson Hi-Fi, we are committed to equipping audiophiles with the perfect setup for their LP care, maintenance, and storage needs. Passionate LP Collectors might have varying genre choices and vinyl record preferences, but they all have one thing in common: the need for an effective stylus cleaning product that’ll do their vinyl record collection justice. Even when playing your cleanest records or brand new LPs, surface noise can still arise and cause an unsatisfactory listening experience because of a dirty stylus. Because the diamond stylus tip is the only part of the cartridge that actually touches the record, dust, and debris on it can have an enormous impact on sound quality. So, it’s not enough that you just keep your vinyl records clean. Cleaning your stylus on a regular basis not only ensures a better listening experience for you but also ensures a longer life for your records. By practicing good stylus hygiene, you can avoid playback issues and premature record damage. Make sure your favorite vinyl cleaning kit is complete by adding to it the Hudson HiFi Turntable Stylus Cleaner Gel for an incredibly effective and easy-to-use vinyl record accessory that will help ensure optimal sound quality. Specially formulated with an anti-static and zero-dust stylus cleaning action, this gel bubble easily frees the cartridge needle from accumulated dust and debris. Designed in New York in compliance with RIAA standards and considering the strictest audiophile caliber, our record player needle cleaning bubble is even made reusable to provide LP collectors with utmost convenience. To use: Keep the tonearm raised, and gently dip the stylus diamond tip onto stylus cleaning gel then slowly release. Repeat three times, and avoid leaving the needle dipped in the gel for a long time. To clean the stylus cleaning bubble: wash occasionally with running water and allow it to air dry for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Turntable Stylus Cleaner for Optimal Sound Quality - A must in any collector’s vinyl record cleaning kit is our turntable needle cleaner. With just a few dips into the gel bubble, the diamond tip of your cartridge is effectively freed from dust and debris. Using the Hudson Hi-Fi Vinyl Record Stylus Cleaner Gel on a regular basis ensures a better listening experience for you and a longer life for your records, too.
- Practice Better Stylus Hygiene - Ensure better soundstage and audio clarity when both your vinyl record and your turntable stylus are clean. As the perfect partner for your vinyl cleaner brush, use our vinyl needle cleaner gel to help prevent surface noise and premature damage even for your newest LPs and your most spotless vinyl.
- Safe & Effortless Stylus Cleaning - Anything that touches or comes close to the stylus should be handled with care. Our record player needle cleaner gel is specially formulated to allow safer cleaning while still leaving the turntable stylus with zero dust. For optimal results, have the tonearm raised, gently dip the stylus diamond tip onto the stylus cleaning gel then slowly release. Repeat three times, and avoid leaving the needle dipped in the gel for a long time.
- Reusable for Your Convenience - No need for a turntable stylus brush cleaner, as our record stylus cleaner remains effective & easy to use for a longer period of time. This record player needle cleaner is even reusable, making it a great addition to your vinyl record cleaner kit. To maintain its quality, keep the gel cleaning bubble covered, away from direct sunlight, and occasionally wash it with water and allow it to air dry for 30 min.
- High Fidelity Record Player Accessories for Elevated Listening Experience - Our products are the result of a close collaboration between musicians, engineers, producers, designers, and Hi-Fi enthusiasts. Our stylus cleaner gel bubble and the rest of our offerings aim to share the passion for music NYC instilled in us with all fellow audiophiles worldwide. Share with us your experience!