Hudson Hi-Fi Silicone Isolation Feet (4 Pack, Firm Block 150lb Capacity) Non-Adhesives
Improve the Sound Quality of Your Audio and Stereo Equipment with Premier Sound Damping Foot Pads by Hudson Hi-Fi. Whether you’re an audiophile, musician, band, or audio enthusiast sound quality is important. That’s why we created the ultimate composite to improve sound quality while damping vibration. Hudson Hi-Fi’s Vibration Absorption Pads are crafted with platinum-cured silicone, offering quick installation and discrete support. These unique spacers apply easily to your equipment with a sticky adhesive backing to absorb vibration, impact and “noise” to let true sound shine through. Product Details: Silicone Sound Dampening Rubber Pads Proprietary Platinum Silicone Composite Premium-Grade Anti-Vibration
- REDUCE VIBRATION and RESONANCE. Absorbing up to 95.32% of vibration and resonance, Hudson Hi-Fi’s Isolation Feet offer an effective solution for optimizing the true sound of stereo equipment. Isolation Feet effectively reduce vibration for all sensitive equipment.
- PRECISION & CLARITY. Hudson Hi-Fi’s proprietary Platinum Silicone composite is designed to target sub and supersonic micro-vibrations to reduce resonance and further enhance sound.
- SPECIFICATIONS. Durometer 60 (Shore A) supports up to 150 LBS: Bottom Width is 1.2", Top Width .85", Height .675". Temperature resistance of -40 ~+240 Degrees Celsius.
- DURABLE & EASY TO INSTALL. Just place under your desired isolated component. Silicone preserves its form and does not deteriorate over time. Best of all, it leaves no black residue! No adhesive backing.
- Excellent for Isolating Speakers, Subwoofers, Turntables, and Other Audio Equipment from Vibrations. Tightens Bass, Improves Sound
Based on 1 review
I'm using the isolation feet to suspend my Klipsch La Scala speakers. Needless to say, these are extremely heavy speakers - around 120 pounds. Yet, the Hudsons stand up to it and do their job, making the speakers sound more clear than ever.