Block Silicone Isolation Feet - 4-Pack Subwoofer Isolation Pad w/ 37.5 lbs Capacity - Pads for Small Speakers, Speaker Spikes & Turntable Isolation Pads for Reduced Vibration & Resonance
As a dedicated collector, you know exactly what it takes to care for your precious collection. Here at Hudson Hi-Fi, we are committed to equipping audiophiles with the perfect setup for their LP care, maintenance, and storage needs. Audiophiles and dedicated hobbyists might have varying collections of LPs, genre choices, and vinyl record preferences but they all have one thing in common: the yearning to hear their setup at its fullest potential. Optimize your stereo equipment’s sound quality with Hudson Hi-Fi Block Silicone Isolation Speaker pads large. Suppress sound vibration and listen to your favorite tracks without noise and muddled sound quality. Our audio isolation feet absorb up to 95.32% of vibration and resonance. They have a cross-linked structure to prevent audio distortion, helping you treat your room for an elevated listening experience. A simple way to improve sound all around. With intuitive design for ultimate support, these turntable feet and computer case feet are capable of handling medium-sized components, thanks to the sound isolation feet’s 150 lbs capacity. Unlike rubber feet for speakers, subwoofer rubber, subwoofer stand for floor, and computer case feet, ours limits resonant coloration. The Platinum-cured silicone help enhance airflow by reducing heat.
- Designed for Precision & Clarity: Equip your stereo equipment with isolation feet that absorb up to 95.32% of vibration and resonance. A simple accessory for amplifier isolation and room treatment, effectively reducing vibration for even the most sensitive stereo equipment. Expect tighter-sounding bass and zero noise for a more elevated listening experience.
- Sound Isolation Made Easier: These pads for small speakers let you hear the difference. Notice a more distinct improvement in mid-high to high range frequency resulting in a crisp and lucid sound quality coming from your audio setups. All our speaker isolation feet are products of thoughtful design, quality materials, and carefully studied specs to target sub and supersonic micro-vibrations to reduce resonance and further enhance sound.
- Speaker Isolation Pad for Every Audiophile Setup: Our Durometer 60 (Shore A) speaker feet support up to 150 lbs for your sub-woofers, speakers, CD/DVD players, and cassette decks. A reliable, universal set of sound isolators for your turntable isolation platform and other stereo equipment.
- Effortless Installation: Improving your stereo equipment shouldn't feel like a chore. Our speaker isolation pads only require a couple of steps to affix and won’t leave any residue. Place these speaker pads under your desired isolated component. The speaker spikes maintain their form and won't deteriorate over time. Each isolation sound block or subwoofer isolation pad has a temperature resistance of -40 ~ 240 °C.
- High Fidelity Audio Accessories for Elevated Listening Experience: Our products are the result of a close collaboration between musicians, engineers, producers, designers, and Hi-Fi enthusiasts. Our turntable isolation pads, sound isolation feet, and the rest of our offerings aim to share the passion for music NYC instilled in us with all fellow audiophiles worldwide.
Based on 1 review
I'm using the isolation feet to suspend my Klipsch La Scala speakers. Needless to say, these are extremely heavy speakers - around 120 pounds. Yet, the Hudsons stand up to it and do their job, making the speakers sound more clear than ever.