2" Platinum Silicone Speaker Isolation Pads - 8-Pack Non-Skid Speaker Pads with Adhesive, Speaker Isolation Feet for Record Player Isolation - Turntable Feet and Subwoofer Isolation Pad - 20 Duro
- Optimize Your Stereo Equipment's Sound Quality: Reduce vibration and resonance by up to 95.32% with the help of these turntable isolation platform rubber feet. Play your favorite tracks and LPs without the muddy-sounding bass–rather a cleaner, more defined, and highly nuanced audio quality.
- Vibration Speaker Adhesive Rubber Feet for Precision and Clarity: Improve bass performance and maximize your sound device's potential with this subwoofer pad. Equip your turntable players, speakers, and CD/DVD players with these turntable isolation pads for exceptional weight and vibration distribution that prevent audio distortion.
- Designed for Audiophiles & Casual Listeners: The Hudson HiFi Platinum Silicone Feet's sturdy Durometer 20 (Shore A) are perfect for 30-50 lbs components. Unlike solid stick on rubber feet, these won't scratch or ruin your device or surfaces. Each is 1.25" in diameter and 1.25" tall, and can withstand temperatures of -40°C ~ +240°C
- Durable and Easy to Install: Using a 3M peel adhesive ensures effortless installation. Unlike speaker spikes, rubber feet adhesive, and rubber feet for electronics, these silicone feet maintain their shape and form over time. Plus, this rock solid vibration platform silicone bumper keeps your device in place and leaves no residue once applied.
- Small Accessory that Makes a Big Difference: Allow our record player isolation to improve audio quality without unraveling your devices' internal components. Non-invasive, easy-to-attach, and versatile application for small to mid-range components
A little like the way Japanese design high-rise building in earth quake zones.They use dampers to absorb the shock loads and building movements. Not as stream in hifi but what I have found is as follows : I have installed 4 bumpers on the feet of my Yamaha AS 501 amplifier and have used them for 14 days continually.
The Yamaha amplifier has a reputation of being slightly bright on the top end and that has been removed.The overall sound is much punchier.All my hi fi equipment have home made isolation components under the feet ( apart from my Rega deck ).
I have 4 bumpers left and I am considering installing the on my CD player.
The reason I did not upgrade bumpers on all hifi equipment is because each improvement is little and I can tell which upgrade works on each component plus I have to order more to have a complete system.
Another small point is that Hudson have used 3M adhesive on the bumpers.( Not cheap )
To conclude for a few bucks must be worth a try , I don't think you will be disappointed 🎼