1" Platinum Silicone Speaker Isolation Pads - 8-Pack Non-Skid Speaker Pads with Adhesive, Speaker Isolation Feet for Record Player Isolation - Turntable Feet and Subwoofer Isolation Pad - 20 Duro
Hudson HiFi understands sound, along with all the required attention to detail. With each creation, we strive to mirror this commitment to all our accessories. Our high-fidelity audio accessories and vinyl display solutions have many applications in elevating the listening experience. Every audiophile setup matters. These include audio isolation transformer, bookshelf speaker isolation, computer case feet, iso acoustic speaker stands, isolation cell rubber beet, and rubber isolation feet. But even the smallest accessories can make the biggest difference in terms of improving the audio quality from your devices. Introducing the Hudson Hi-Fi’s platinum silicone turntable isolation platform–a handy set of silicone feet that combines durability and shape retention to support your turntable record players. Each subwoofer isolation pad reduces vibration and resonance up to 95.32%, optimizing the true sound of stereo equipment. Talk about more precise and noise-free audio quality. This non-skid speaker isolation pad only requires minimal application steps and leaves no black residue. Unlike other adhesive rubber feet, solid isolation pads and turntable feet, ours are specifically designed to target sub and supersonic micro vibrations to reduce resonance and further enhance sound.
- Optimize Your Stereo Equipment's Sound Quality: Reduce vibration and resonance by up to 95.32% with the help of these turntable isolation platform rubber feet. Play your favorite tracks and LPs without the muddy-sounding bass–rather a cleaner, more defined, and highly nuanced audio quality.
- Vibration Speaker Adhesive Rubber Feet for Precision and Clarity: Improve bass performance and maximize your sound device's potential with this subwoofer pad. Equip your turntable players, speakers, and CD/DVD players with these turntable isolation pads for exceptional weight and vibration distribution that prevent audio distortion.
- Designed for Audiophiles & Casual Listeners: The Hudson HiFi Platinum Silicone Feet's sturdy Durometer 20 (Shore A) are perfect for 50-100 lbs components. Unlike solid stick on rubber feet, these won't scratch or ruin your device or surfaces. Each is 2.5" wide and 1.25" tall, and can withstand temperatures of -40°C ~ +240°C
- Durable and Easy to Install: Using a 3M peel adhesive ensures effortless installation. Unlike speaker spikes, rubber feet adhesive, and rubber feet for electronics, these silicone feet maintain their shape and form over time. Plus, this rock solid vibration platform silicone bumper keeps your device in place and leaves no residue once applied.
- Small Accessory that Makes a Big Difference: Allow our record player isolation to improve audio quality without unraveling your devices' internal components. Non-invasive, easy-to-attach, and versatile application for small to mid-range components.
Based on 1 review
I'm using these for isolation on my phono preamp and separate power supply. Perfect size for this application.