DISCLAIMERS, PROCEDURES, AND WARRANTIES
1. All Hudson Hi-Fi products meet international safety standards when used as intended. The intended use of any Hudson Hi-Fi product shall be determined by the product's labeling, the product listing, and generally accepted safety and/or efficacy standards for the type of product.
2. Hudson Hi-Fi products compliment most audio accessories when used as intended. Hudson Hi Fi does not warrant or guarantee that any Hudson Hi-Fi product is compatible with any specific audio accessory unless explicitly stated on a product listing.
3. Furthermore, Hudson Hi-Fi does not guarantee that Hudson Hi-Fi products will be compatible with any specific audio accessory if the Hudson Hi-Fi product is not used as intended. Record players include numerous precision elements, and any slight mishandling of any individual element can damage the entire assemblage. Please use Hudson Hi-Fi products gently and with care.
4. Hudson Hi-Fi specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any damage to any third-party caused by an unintended use of any Hudson Hi-Fi product.
5. Hudson Hi-Fi specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any damage to any other product caused by an unintended use of any Hudson Hi-Fi product. If you believe that one of your products was damaged by a properly-used Hudson Hi-Fi product, please consult the CLAIMS PROCEDURES set forth below.
6. Hudson Hi-Fi offers a two-year warranty on any Hudson Hi-Fi product that is used and maintained as intended. If you believe that your Hudson Hi-Fi product has been damaged through its regularly intended use within this warranty period, please consult the CLAIMS PROCEDURES set forth below.
1. PHOTOGRAPH - Immediately photograph the damaged product and send the picture, along with a description of the damage, to INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS. Within ## days, Hudson Hi-Fi will reply with follow-up questions. Once the follow-ups are resolved;
2. REPLACEMENT If the damaged product is a Hudson Hi-Fi product and Hudson Hi-Fi agrees that the damage was incurred through an intended use, then Hudson Hi-Fi will ship you a replacement at no cost.
3. REPAIR If the damaged product was not a Hudson Hi-Fi product, and Hudson Hi-Fi agrees that the damage was incurred through an intended use for which Hudson Hi-Fi allows liability, then Hudson Hi-Fi shall, at its discretion:
(i) Reimburse you for the damage; or
(ii) Request that the damaged item be mailed to Hudson Hi-Fi so that
Hudson Hi-Fi may attempt to have it repaired
4. REJECT - Hudson Hi-Fi reserves the the right to refuse to offer a refund for damaged products if Hudson Hi-Fi determines, in its discretion, that the damage was outside the scope of any warranty.
Note that failure to follow these claims procedures may result in your claim being delayed or denied. All claims shall be resolved as quickly as possible.